Thursday, September 10, 2009

I've arrived

This afternoon I rolled into Dundee, NY, my new home for the next several weeks. I felt like a college kid moving into my dorm room with all my belongings stuffed into the car. My room here is about the size of my last apt in NYC (slight exaggeration) and I've made friends with the 2 cats who live here. I went to Wegmans (best grocery store ever) and had a sub, just like old times in college (where my girls at?!). Oh, and I hope this isn't a bad sign, but I lost that grapes keychain a couple days ago. I am super bummed... I don't think it can be replaced. Oh well. I am excited for a weekend of country living and wine tasting before I get started at Wiemer on Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh...that is so sad about the keychain. It was so cute and perfect. Enjoy your country weekend!

    ReplyDelete