Monday, July 13, 2009

House me


I've been looking online for a harvest rental in Watkins Glen, NY, the super cute town at the base of Seneca Lake, just 15 mins south of Wiemer. I'm not being especially picky in my search - I'd settle for a shack on the lake if it were available and had running water. I've even considered refurbishing this barn on Wiemer's Magdalena vineyard site, but it looks like the roof is falling in and that goes beyond my limited fixing capabilities. I've come across some lovely vacation rentals but the minimums are 4 people. Anyone want to join me?

If anyone knows anyone who might know of someplace I could sleep and bathe from Sept - Nov, please let me know!

3 comments:

  1. How about a tent? That way you would gain intimate knowledge of the Magdalena vineyard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love camping! But the bathing situation...

    ReplyDelete